Tallahassee Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy
Since 1988, Tallahassee Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy (TOSPT) has provided outpatient physical therapy services to the Big Bend area. Our main location is located in Tallahassee on Capital Circle Northeast, with two satellite locations in Crawfordville and Madison.
TOSPT is locally owned and operated by Kent Knisley a Physical Therapist and Athletic Trainer, who has many years of experience in High School, College and Professional sports. From a small physical therapy practice, TOSPT has grown into a comprehensive rehabilitation company specializing in the treatment of orthopedic, sports, hand, and industrial injuries, and providing the utmost services to the Tallahassee community for 27 years. Please see our staff section for more information.
Why Choose TOSPT?
TOSPT strives to provide the best patient care, unmatched customer service, and an unwavering commitment to our core values
- Licensed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants with a broad range of abilities and specialties in the areas of Orthopedics, Sports and Industrial Rehabilitation.
- A team approach treatment model.
- Convenient business hours to accommodate everyone’s schedule.
- The latest technology and equipment with a variety of contemporary modalities to compliment the rehabilitative process.
- Tallahassee’s only PTplus program designed specifically to compliment post rehabilitative recovery.
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association and Florida Physical Therapy Association.
- Monthly on-line newsletter