Your First Appointment
Here’s what to expect during your first visit.
Our mission at TOSPT is simple: to help our patients overcome your pain or restrictions and get back to the life you love.
It’s time to let go of whatever is holding you back.
When your first appointment is booked, you’ve taken the first step to reclaiming your life.
Our team is ready to get to know your unique story during your very first visit, ensuring we understand your pain or limitations, medical history, and the goals you’re setting for your future.
Here’s a short video that outlines everything you need to know to prepare for physical therapy:
What to remember for your first appointment
Here are a few simple things you should know before we get started:
- You can make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient paperwork at home and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- If you have already filled out the forms, arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, no need to worry – just allow yourselves a few extra minutes prior to your appointment to fill them out.
- Your first appointment will last about an hour.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow for easy movement.
Remember to bring your health and insurance details, as well as any braces, crutches, and splints if required.
- Bring your referral if you have one.