Types of Treatment
For patients that experience severe cases of the COVID-19 virus, getting back on your feet might be the first step to fully recovering from the virus.
Our post-COVID treatment protocol is designed to assist those patients who have gone through a COVID-19 infection and sustained significant impairment in muscle strength, cardiovascular issues, decreased lung capacity, pain and weakness causing balance, endurance, and altered walking abilities.
Our Program Includes:
- Providing the patient with the newest research about their condition
- Developing an individualized approach to help patients understand how to manage their own symptoms
- Educating patients about activity modification and energy conservation
- Upper and lower body strengthening
- Aerobic conditioning
- Respiratory exercises
- Balance and positioning awareness
- Individualized evaluation and function assessment
- Manual therapy of the chest, spine, and extremities
For more information about insurance coverage or to find out if you are a candidate for post-COVID therapy, call us today!
Ready to start feeling like yourself again? TOSPT is here to help.
Here's what some of our patients had to say
I found that the staff of TOSPT are supportive, knowledgeable, friendly, and really care how one is progressing.
After my 2nd shoulder surgery, I was lucky enough to work with TOSPT. I came back stronger than ever before and pursue my dream of competing with Team U.S.A Bobsled.
Not only did you guys make my foot feel better, but you warmed my heart and encouraged me during a very difficult time in my life.
My experience at TOSPT was awesome! Before PT, I was not able to walk without an ankle brace or walk in my heels. Now I’m able to do both thanks to Julian and the staff.